Thursday, December 24, 2009

I'm waiting...I'm waiting...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Hey, It's the fashion genius. It's Christmas eve, and company is coming over to MY house for dinner. Yeah, that's right-MY HOUSE. Usually, we go over to my Grandma's house for Christmas eve and day. But this time, People are coming over to MY house for Christmas Eve. Now, I'm just waiting for Santa Claus. I'm waiting...I'm waiting...I'm waiting. Love you, SpongeBob. I am going to stay up all night waiting for Santa. At my house, we're having delicious Lasagna. MMMM....Can't wait to eat. Play some wii, then wait ALL NIGHT for Santa. It's gonna be the best Christmas ever. Or, maybe just the most-TIRING CHRISTMAS ever.


XOXO-WAIT! Since I am the fashion genius, I should tell you what I want for Christmas! Well, I don't really want much. The best gift I can get is celebrating Christmas with you. HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM FASHIONGURU !

No comments:

Post a Comment