Saturday, December 19, 2009

Fashion Talk

Stella McCartney is my Favorite designer. She always makes it work with her clothing. Like when she made an LBD for Freida Pinto and she gave her a sparkly cliutch to go with it? The dress would ONLY be classic with out it. When you add the clutch, it adds modernity.

K. Let's talk about...Oooh! Marchesa. Famous stars such as HOUSE star Oliva Wilde have stepped out in a Marchesa gown at least once. Olivia wore a white sparkly backless gown to the Emmys. When I first heard of Marchesa, I went to the site immediately. When I saw all of the beautiful gowns, I fell in love. Remember when I told you that Elizabeth Arden Green tea scent spray might be my new signature scent? IT WON'T. Don't get me wrong, I still love the smell, but I smelled a scent I loved even more. It's A scent by Issey Miyake. It smells so clean and leafy-my favorite smell. Here are the buisness details:

A scent by Issey Miyake 3.3 oz., $89, Neiman Marcus

XOXO,

The fashion Genius

No comments:

Post a Comment